Kratom Warning Information
Thank you for visiting our kratom warning page! At Taunton Bay, we believe both knowledge & transparency are equally important when it comes to informed buying. While some of these points are common knowledge for most of our customers, those new to the kratom community should learn about kratom before even considering purchasing kratom products from any vendor, including ourselves.
Please scroll to read our general kratom warning information, which is also available on our packaging.
- Statements made on this page & across our entire website have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Our kratom products contains Mitragyna Speciosa, also known as kratom
- Kratom, other herbs, & supplements need to be kept out of reach of children.
- Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any illness or disease. We do not claim our products will diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any illness or disease.
- Be advised kratom & many of the products we carry are NOT approved for human consumption by the Food and Drug Administration.
- The Food and Drug Administration has NOT approved kratom as a dietary supplement.
- We are NOT medical professionals. We cannot give medical advice or recommend kratom (or any of our products) based on medical information.
- Dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, sweating, constipation, diarrhea, dry eyes & eye discomfort, overstimulation, drowsiness, & dizziness have been reported as possible side effects of kratom consumption. There may be other possible side effects not listed here.
- Consult a physician before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have had major surgeries, have any health conditions, or are taking any medications or supplements.
- Taunton Bay Soap Company & it’s owners & operators are not at fault for any health issues or consequences from use of kratom products if used outside of suggested guidelines or in combination with any medications, supplements, drugs, or alcohol.
- Kratom products are sold as a botanical specimen.
- Do your due diligence & research kratom before you even purchase our products. It’s important to be fully informed before exploring botanicals & other natural products.
Our general disclaimer, found in the footer of our website, can also be read here:
These statements and products presented on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration FDA. The products mentioned on this website are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any diseases or health conditions. Therefore any information on this website is presented solely as the opinions of their respective authors who do not claim in any way shape or form to be medical professionals providing medical advice. Taunton Bay Soap Company and its owners or employees cannot be held responsible for, and will not be liable for the inaccuracy or application of any information whatsoever herein provided. By purchasing our products you agree that you are aware and in compliance with your local county, state, or federal regulations. Must be 21 years or older to purchase Kratom. The US FDA has not approved kratom as a dietary supplement. We do not ship to the following states, cities and counties in the US where Kratom is banned: Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Rhode Island, Vermont, Wisconsin, Sarasota County, FL, Union County, MS, Denver, CO, San Diego, CA, and Jerseyville, IL.