Kratom Warning Information
Thank you for visiting our kratom warning page! At Taunton Bay, we believe both knowledge & transparency are equally important when it comes to informed buying. While some of these points are common knowledge for most of our customers, those new to the kratom community should learn about kratom before even considering purchasing kratom products from any vendor, including ourselves.
By purchasing products from Taunton Bay Soap Company, you understand our warning and agree to our disclaimer. Please scroll to read our kratom warning information.
Information Warning And Disclaimer:
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase any products from Taunton Bay Soap Company and live in a legal area within the United States to purchase products from us online.
- Statements made on this page and across our entire website have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any illness or disease. We do not claim our products will diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any illness or disease.
- Be advised kratom and many of the products we carry are NOT approved for human consumption by the Food and Drug Administration.
- The Food and Drug Administration has NOT approved kratom as a dietary supplement.
- Kratom, other herbs, and supplements need to be kept out of reach of children.
- We are NOT medical professionals. We cannot give medical advice or recommend kratom (or any of our products) based on medical information.
- Kratom products are sold as a botanical specimen with no medical claims.
Our Kratom Products Contain:
- Our kratom products contain Mitragyna Speciosa, or Mitragyna Speciosa Extract, also commonly known as kratom or kratom extract.
- Our kratom powder, crushed leaf kratom, and kratom capsules contain only dried “plain leaf” kratom, unless otherwise specified on the packaging as containing “kratom extract”. Plain Leaf Kratom is simply dried and ground kratom leaf powder or dried and crushed kratom leaves.
- Outside of the natural changes that occur during the drying process, the alkaloid content of our plain leaf kratom powder and crushed leaf products have not been altered in any way.
- Our Beetle Juice Kratom Shots, Gummies, and Kratom Tablets contain kratom extract. Kratom extract is concentrated plain leaf kratom, and has a higher alkaloid content compared to plain leaf kratom. Discretion is advised before purchasing kratom extract products.
Kratom Extract Warning:
- Do not take Kratom Extract unless you have extensive experience with kratom and have taken non-extract kratom, such as plain leaf powder or plain leaf capsules, multiple times in the past with no adverse events. Do not use our kratom powder, extract, capsules, or any other kratom product, for multiple days consecutively.
Possible Effects And Consult A Physician Before Use Warning:
- Dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, sweating, constipation, diarrhea, dry eyes and eye discomfort, overstimulation, drowsiness, and dizziness have been reported as possible side effects of kratom consumption. There may be other possible side effects not listed here.
- Consult a physician before using our products, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, plan to become pregnant, have had major surgeries, have any health conditions, or are taking any medications, vitamins, or supplements. Do not use Taunton Bay Soap Company kratom and/or other herbal products if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or while breastfeeding.
- Do not take our products if you have any type of liver or kidney disorder, blood disorder, high blood pressure, central nervous system disorder, heart disease or any other heart condition, or any other medical condition not listed here.
- Do your due diligence – speak with your health care provider and research kratom before you even purchase our products. It’s important to be fully informed before exploring botanicals & other herbal products.
Do Not Mix Kratom Products Or Other Substances:
- Our kratom products are not intended for daily use, and certainly not in combination with any other kratom products, herbal supplements, medications, vitamins, drugs, or anything else.
- Do not use our herbal products, including our kratom products, whether in extract or plain leaf form, together or multiple times a day or in multiple consecutive days.
- Do not take any kratom products or any medications, vitamins, nicotine, herbal supplements, alcohol, drugs, or otherwise any other substances within 24 hours (before and after) taking kratom products.
- Mixing Mitragyna Speciosa (kratom) and Mitragyna Speciosa extracts with vitamins, dietary supplements, medications, nicotine, herbal supplements, drugs, or with any other kratom product, whether it is extract or non-extract, or with any other substance, may result in drug interactions. This can be extremely dangerous and hazardous to your health and wellbeing.
- Do not use any kratom products, including kratom extract products, in combination with medications, dietary supplements, vitamins, herbal supplements, drugs, alcohol, nicotine, or any other substances, including other kratom products.
Do not use kratom products or our other herbal products, supplements, or herbal teas while operating motor vehicles or heavy machinery. Contact your healthcare provider immediately or seek emergency care if you experience any adverse effects.
Taunton Bay Soap Company, it’s owners and operators and employees, are not at fault for any health issues or consequences from use of kratom products or any of our other herbal products, vitamins, and supplements, especially if used outside of suggested guidelines or in combination with any medications, supplements, drugs, nicotine, or alcohol, including other or multiple kratom products.
By purchasing from Taunton Bay Soap Company, the consumer assumes full liability and responsibility for any adverse effects, adverse events, health issues, or consequences from use of our kratom products, herbal products, supplements, and herbal teas.
Kratom Product Storage & Expiration Information
- For Powder & Capsules: Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Store In Cool, Dry Place Out Of Direct Sunlight. Product Expires One (1) Year After Purchase Date. Product Should Be Safely Discarded Before Expiration Date If Signs Of Spoilage Occur.
- For Capsules: Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Store In Cool, Dry Place Out Of Direct Sunlight. Product Expires One (1) Year After Purchase Date. Product Should Be Safely Discarded Before Expiration Date If Signs Of Spoilage Occur.
- For Gummies: Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Store In Cool, Dry Place Out Of Direct Sunlight. Product Expires Six (6) Months After Purchase Date. Once Open, Unused Product Should Be Safely Discarded After Sixty (60) Days Or Before If Signs Of Spoilage Occur.
- For Beetle Juice: Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Store In Cool, Dry Place Out Of Direct Sunlight. Product Expires One (1) Year After Purchase Date. Once Opened, Product Should Be Refrigerated. Unused Product Should Be Safely Discarded After One (1) Week Or Before If Signs Of Spoilage Occur.
- For Tablets: Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Store In Cool, Dry Place Out Of Direct Sunlight. Product Expires One (1) Year After Purchase Date. Once Opened, Unused Product Should Be Safely Discarded After Six (6) Months Or Before If Signs Of Spoilage Occur.
Suggested Serving Size:
- For Powder: 1-2g / Approx. ½ -1 *Teaspoon (*1 Teaspoon is approximately 2g of powder when level, loose/unpacked teaspoon)
- For Capsules: 1-4 Capsules / Approx. Capsule Weight Is 500mg
- For Tablets: 1 Tablet / 100mg 45% Kratom Extract Tablets / Approx. 45mg Mitragynine Per Tablet
- For Gummies: 1 Gummy / Approx. 15mg Mitragynine Per Gummy
- For Beetle Juice: ½ Bottle / 2 Per Container / Approx. 198mg Kratom Alkaloids Per Bottle / 99mg Kratom Alkaloids Per Serving
- For Any Kratom Product: Do not exceed one (1) serving in a 24 hour period. Not to be used with or in combination of any other kratom products. Not meant for daily/consecutive use.
Our general disclaimer, found in the footer of our website, can also be read here:
These statements and products presented on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration FDA. The products mentioned on this website are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any diseases or health conditions. Therefore any information on this website is presented solely as the opinions of their respective authors who do not claim in any way shape or form to be medical professionals providing medical advice. Taunton Bay Soap Company and its owners or employees cannot be held responsible for, and will not be liable for the inaccuracy or application of any information whatsoever herein provided. By purchasing our products you agree that you are aware and in compliance with your local county, state, or federal regulations. Must be 21 years or older to purchase Kratom. The US FDA has not approved kratom as a dietary supplement. We do not ship to the following states, cities and counties in the US where Kratom is banned: Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Rhode Island, Vermont, Wisconsin, Sarasota County, FL, Union County, MS, Denver, CO, San Diego, CA, and Jerseyville, IL.